Senior Lead People and Culture
People & HR
Alpharetta, GA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
About UsFounded in 2018, Bakkt builds technology that connects commerce.Our vision is to connect the digital economy by offering one ecosystem for cryptocurrency and digital assets, loyalty, and commerce. We enable our partners and clients to deliver new opportunities to their customers through SaaS and API solutions that unlock crypto and drive loyalty, powering engagement and performance. Come build with us.As a Senior Lead on the People and Culture team, you will act as partner, consultant, and adviser to stakeholders by assisting in the onboarding process for new call center employees, including guiding them through paperwork completion, explaining company policies, and facilitating orientation sessions. Responsibilities
- Conduct investigations and fact finding on Employee Relations issues, including gathering and analyzing evidence
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests related to HR matters promptly and professionally, fostering positive employee experience and working to resolve issues effectively.
- Engage terms from notification of resignation or involuntary termination through final exit.
- Ensure call center employees are aware of and understand HR policies and procedures. Communicate policy updates and changes as necessary.
- Collaborate with HR and call center management to support the performance management process. Help facilitate performance reviews and assist employees in understanding performance feedback and development plans.
- Maintain accurate and confidential employee records, including personal information, performance improvement plans, and other relevant documentation.
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback
- Contribute to employee engagement initiatives within the call center, such as organizing events, surveys, or recognition programs.
- Partner with TA and HR Operations to ensure data integrity from candidate to new employee to ex-employee
- In partnership with the Compensation and Benefits team, assist employees in understanding their benefits package, enrollment procedures, leave options, and any related issues.
- Prepare reports and metrics related to HR activities and call center employee data for HR management and other stakeholders, as needed.
- 5+ years of broad HR experience a plus
- 2+ years of call center and onboarding experience, high volume preferred
- You must enjoy working with a globally diverse population of human beings
- You should also enjoy problem solving and have an orientation towards the details
- Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, demanding, high growth environment
- Strength in building trusted relationships with the business/clients at senior level and manage stakeholders effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- We are looking for someone to be onsite 5 days a week **