At Textile, we’re looking for passion, integrity, and an experimental mindset. We welcome rigorous thinkers who can move quickly, learn continuously, and thrive in a supportive and engaging workplace—join us.
Textile's mission is to accelerate the exchange of information on the Internet. We are a small, fully remote team aligned in our vision to change the relationship between technology and data.
Textile is building Tableland (see docs), a network and relational metadata protocol for EVM chains like Ethereum. Your role will be to help spearhead the protocol itself, including validator design and smart contracts, staking and rewards, token simulations, and more.
- Work with the Validator team to iterate on Tableland’s core set of smart contracts.
- Table registry: Ownership and ACL tracking, funding, and rewards.
- Validator registry: Staking and rewards.
- Build token simulations across various EVM chains (mainnet, L2s, sidechains).
- Lead smart contracts security audits.
- Follow the latest EVM smart contract developments.
You also likely:
- Have 5+ years of production-level software experience.
- Have 2+ years of production-level Solidity experience.
- Have some interest in TypeScript, Golang, or Rust.
- Are an excellent communicator and writer.
- Are incredibly curious, professional, personable, and self-directed.
- Have track-record of influencing and making critical decisions.
- Have open-source project experience.
- Have attention to detail with a passion for software architecture and design.
- Contribute to technology at the forefront of the web.
- Work with a company on a mission to have a positive impact.
- Work on a fully remote team.
- Work on a small, passionate team.
- An entrepreneurial opportunity where you can have oversized impacts.
- Opportunity to drive innovation and strategy.
- Your work will be open source.
Textile is a fully remote company spanning GMT -8 to GMT +1 (North America, South America, Central Europe). While being small, we've found that it is helpful to have a high level of overlap as a team.
Learn more about us at https://github.com/tablelandnetwork, https://tableland.xyz, @tableland__, and https://textile.io.
Something looks off?