OTOY Inc. is the definitive cloud graphics company, pioneering technology that is redefining content creation and delivery for media and entertainment organizations around the world. OTOY’s Academy Award®-winning technology is used by leading visual effects studios, artists, animators, designers, architects, and engineers, providing unprecedented creative freedom, new levels of realism, and new economics in content creation and distribution powered by the cloud.
We are seeking a Blockchain Developer that is experienced with NFT platforms and passionate about democratizing cryptocurrencies and bringing Blockchain technology to the masses. The ideal candidate will be prepared to recommend NFT platforms to fork as a foundation to create our own and work with our development team to see projects through from technical strategy to the entire software development lifecycle (architecture, design, development, implementation, and deployment).
• Contribute to the design and development of a state of the art decentralized rendering platform;
• Demonstrate solid programming skills, with strong experience in Solidity and decentralized architectures through DAO's, oracles, and other supporting infrastructure;
• Perform testing, source control, documentation, refactoring, and troubleshooting;
• Writing, testing, and deploying Ethereum smart contracts and building the System design (oracles, services, etc) around them;
• Provide hands-on engineering collaboration and leadership to the team;
• Collaborate with engineering and product teams to prioritize, estimate cost, spec upcoming features and productize customer requests;
• Support the development of DApps as part of our platform; and
• Work closely with company leadership to identify upcoming opportunities and risks while implementing and maintaining our Blockchain infrastructure.
• Educated in cryptography, fintech or related field or experience preferred.
• Experience / interest in distributed and decentralized systems preferred.
• Knowledgeable in multiple Blockchain protocols and a visionary in your approach to leveraging their components.
• Background in architecting data-centric, networked, and rapidly changing technical solutions.
• Have worked successfully in a team.
• Comfortable working in a dynamic, distributed and fast-paced environment.
• Familiarity with the ERC-20 standard and experience with DApp development is required.
• A passion for blockchain technology and NFT, rendering and VFX a plus
OTOY is an equal employment opportunity employer offering comprehensive health benefits, paid time off, 401k plan, and a collaborative environment.
This position will temporarily work remotely due to COVID restrictions in Los Angeles.