Marketing Project Manager
NEAR Foundation is hiring a role that’s both structured AND creative - a Marketing Project Manager. If you’re that person that’s always organising projects and tasks on your colour-coded list… but still getting a kick out of straining your creative muscles once in a while, then you’ll love this role! Reporting into the Head of Social you’ll have a split role - working directly on our social media profiles as well as on a wider Marketing team role as a Project Manager. We’re a remote team working on 1001 projects that move at 1000 Mph, we have no other option to be organised, roll with the punches when things change, and communicate fast-and-clear to colleagues when that happens. If you love working with a broad church of people from around the world in a category that’s changing the world, consider applying.
- Report into the Head of Social, setting the ‘month ahead’ social media plan & content calendar, scheduling the posts and supporting the generation of content.
- Evaluate our impact, guiding the team on what’s working and what needs sharpening in our social media metrics.
- Manage projects across the wider marketing team - planning, informing, (occasionally harassing) and generally championing the execution of projects - monitored Asana as well as supporting project files.
You should apply if:
- You have 4+ years proven experience in a structured marketing or project management role - we’ll look for you to show how you manage projects and how you use software to help you (like Asana, Sprout)
- You love being organised, structured and care about outcomes - we want these projects to become your babies. If you have some creative flair too, all the better.
- Willing to travel internationally for team offsites and/or conferences - probably around 6 times a year.
- You’re able to work with a global remote team - it does not mean working 24-7, but it does mean adapting to work with people in different time zones at times.
This role is really important to us because you’ll be the glue that holds many projects and people together. Our engaged community will react to your work daily when you push out posts on our profiles. If that makes you excited, and makes you care about the outcomes, then consider applying now.
- ECOSYSTEM-FIRST: always put the health and success of the ecosystem above any individual's interest
- OPENNESS: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
- PRAGMATISM OVER PERFECTION: find the right solution not the ideal solution and beat dogmatism by openly considering all ideas
- MAKE IT FEEL SIMPLE: strive to make the complex feel simple so the technology is accessible to all
- GROW CONSTANTLY: learn, improve and fail productively so the project and community are always becoming more effective
NEAR is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. NEAR is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let your recruiter know during the interview process.