Kadena is hiring an operations coordinator to provide generalist project and administrative support to our operations team, covering functions such as accounting, legal and HR. This position reports to the Director of Operations. However, we work closely and collaboratively, especially with the business development and community teams. We are open to hiring someone slightly more junior (Operations Analyst) through slightly senior (Operations Manager) and encourage you to apply if the general scope of the role is interesting and relevant even if your experience isn’t a 100% match. The role is a good fit for someone who likes to make all the different pieces of the puzzle fit together between different areas of an organization.
The ideal candidate is meticulous, trustworthy, and at ease in a startup environment. We are flexible and don’t have a traditional corporate structure but we take our work seriously and require someone who is committed to doing what it takes to get the job done. We encourage people to show up as their whole selves, which includes pursuing passions outside of the (virtual) office. We also want to be honest about how this can at times be more demanding than your standard 9-5 job.
- Project management for initiatives ranging from community newsletters to business partnerships
- HR functions inclusive of onboarding/offboarding, recruiting
- Document management (legal, accounting)
- Support business team on partnership pipeline, responsibilities include: maintenance, follow up, and contracts
- 2+ years experience in operations roles
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Commitment to precision and accuracy
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously, and navigate with ease
- Time zone: US EST-PST
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent accreditation or equivalent work experience
Bonus if you have:
- Experience working for startups, especially blockchain companies
- Experience working closely with legal teams and accountants, familiarity with contract review processes
Dependent on previous experience and work location, the annual salary for this position can range from $60,000-$90,000.
Something looks off?