About the Opportunity
We are seeking a motivated and results-oriented individual to join our sales team as a Business Analyst, focusing on research and lead generation. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying potential customers & partners, generating sales leads, and nurturing relationships with prospects. Your primary objective will be to support the sales team by creating a pipeline of qualified leads and ensuring a continuous flow of opportunities.
Kadena will grow rapidly and dynamically in the coming years, so we are looking for someone who is comfortable and capable in quickly capitalizing on arising opportunities and ready to take on roles and responsibilities best suited to maximize growth. We will be looking for a candidate with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a character that is welcoming of new challenges that will arise in a fast-paced and high-growth industry.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Identify and research potential clients and key decision-makers within target industries or market segments
- Conduct outbound prospecting activities, including cold calling, email campaigns, and social media outreach, to generate interest and create initial contact with prospects
- Qualify leads by engaging in meaningful conversations, understanding their needs, and determining their potential as qualified prospects
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to develop and implement effective lead generation strategies and campaigns
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all lead generation activities and customer interactions in the CRM system
- Utilize various sales and marketing tools to identify and track leads, manage pipelines, and monitor progress towards targets
- Continuously enhance product knowledge and stay up-to-date with industry trends to effectively communicate the value proposition to prospects
- Collaborate with marketing teams to provide insights and feedback on lead generation strategies and campaigns
- Participate in regular sales team meetings and provide input on lead generation strategies, market trends, and customer feedback
What Sets You Apart
- 0-3 years of experience in a sales or generation lead role
- Exceptionally personable and comfortable being the face of Kadena on the phone, on video calls, and at industry events
- Self-starter who can take loose instruction and lead the process and deliverables from start to finish
- Passion for relentless improvement and delivering high quality business documents that can be used internally and externally
- A team player but independent and self-motivated
- Experience, interest or familiarity with cryptocurrency is a big plus
- Ability to create institutional-grade spreadsheets and presentations
- B.S. or M.S. preferred
Kadena requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Kadena considers requests for reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons pursuant to applicable law.
What We Offer
This role has an annual starting salary range of $60,000 - $80,000 + benefits listed below. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to your individual skills and experience.
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees
- Flexible savings accounts
- Company coin options
- Unlimited PTO (and a culture of taking time off) + Holidays
- Company wide closure between Christmas and New Years
- Remote company with annual in-person offsite
- Home office setup stipend