Spring Labs is a cutting-edge data security product company that helps enterprises safeguard their most valuable asset - YOUR data. By joining Spring Labs, you’ll be helping stop the thousands of data breaches that happen every year, and protecting consumers like yourself.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team and help us better communicate with our prospective enterprise customers, and consolidate all the different ways that we’re talking about our products and its benefits.
You’ll be working with a group of highly skilled and accomplished team members, and bring your unique experiences and skills to solve real-world challenges in order to better meet our customers’ needs. You’ll also have exposure to all parts of the business, not just marketing, and be a major voice in deciding company strategy.
We look forward to the possibility of having you as another stellar addition to our Spring Labs family!
What you’ll do
- Own outward facing product/company messaging - You’ll be in charge of how we talk about our products to the world. This means gaining a deep understanding of what matters to our customers through working with sales as well as talking to customers directly, and then taking that knowledge and using it to drive our product positioning.
- Develop content in line with our messaging - You’ll be responsible for managing a content calendar, and prioritizing top of mind topics for what our customers are thinking about. You’ll work with our writers and designers to bring these pieces of content to life. You’ll probably be doing a lot of writing yourself as well, so good written communication skills are essential.
- Manage demand-generation through webinars, social media and blogs. You should have an excellent understanding of how to generate demand through engaging with our prospective customers in the marketing channels that they can be found, including organizing webinars, social media, and search. We have an excellent bench of experts in the space that our customers want to hear from, but it’s up to you to organize how to make the most use of them. You should, for example, have a good understanding of how to best get engagement on Linkedin with paid and unpaid content.
- Conference and Event Strategy - Partner with the business development team to strategically select and engage in industry conferences and events that align with our goals, enhancing our prospecting opportunities. Your role encompasses identifying promising events and managing the planning and execution process to maximize engagement and convert attendees into prospective customers.
What you (probably) WON’T be doing
- Graphics design - You will need a keen eye for design details in order to give feedback to existing designers, but you won’t be doing hands on design
- Search SEO/PPC - You won’t be building links or managing search PPC campaigns. You WILL potentially be managing paid social media or Linkedin campaigns.
Qualifications you should have
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or any STEM field.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, with specific experience in the areas detailed in “What you’ll do”
- Experience in cyber security - you should have a working understanding of the various challenges, tools to solve those challenges, and current/emerging topics in the cyber security space.
- In your application please confirm that you have cybersecurity marketing experience, and briefly explain what you did in the field.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with an innovative and proactive approach.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Family Savings Account
- Dependent Care Savings Account
- Life Insurance
Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity
Spring Labs is committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Additionally, Spring Labs participates in the E-Verify program, as required by law.
Spring Labs is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Spring Labs, Inc. (“Spring Labs”, “we”, or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This Job Applicant Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) applies solely to candidates who reside in the United States, Canada, or Israel, and apply for an open position to work at Spring Labs (“you” or “applicant”). This Privacy Notice does not apply to job seekers that use Spring Labs’ website or application to search and/or apply for open positions with third-party companies.
This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use your personal information during the application, recruitment, interview, and/or any onboarding process prior to employment when you choose to apply for an open position at Spring Labs. We will only use your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. You can download a PDF version of this Privacy Notice.
DISCLAIMER: Providing you with this Privacy Notice is not an indication and does not guarantee that you will be interviewed for the position to which you applied or that you will be offered employment by Spring Labs.
For further information, please refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act website at https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa#:~:text=As%20of%20January%201%2C%202023,personal%20information%20collected%20about%20them